Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Tile Village Orpington Ltd cannot under any circumstances accept financial demand for late delivery or incorrect supply of goods. We strongly recommend that the buyer books there tiler or fitter after they receive and check there goods they ordered are correct.
2. Before fixing the buyer should ensure they are completely satisfied with with the products they have been supplied, they should be unpacked and inspected as soon as possible. Any visible damage on the packaging must be noted on the paperwork with the delivery driver.
3. If any damage has occurred to the goods delivered you must contact us within 24 hours to report it by calling us direct 01689 890909. Any reports or claims made out of the 24 hours will be at the companies discretion.
Shade & Variation
Colours, variations and shading can change from batch to batch and in certain lights, we recommend ordering a sample strip before placing your order so that you are 100% happy with the mosaic you have chosen. We will not accept return postage for orders made where you are not happy with shading or colouring due to this.
4. If the buyer cancels the order after dispatch they must accept the order when it arrives. Once the order arrives they then must arrange for the order to be returned to the address below. Original postage will not be refunded.
5. If the buyer changes there mind and would like to return the goods they can do within 14 days of delivery, orders must be repackaged and sent back to us at the buyers own cost. Original postage will not be refunded.
6. The refund on goods will only be processed once the goods have arrived back at the below address and checked to be in resalable condition.
7. Buyers can return any surplus tiles withing 14 days of sale, by sending them to the address below. Any tiles received back by us damaged will not be refunded.
8. All goods that are returned will be at the buyers own cost.
9. A 20% Restocking charge will be applied to all returned orders.
Tile Village Orpington
94 Crofton Lane,